Wednesday, June 14, 2023
According to Islam, Paradise is a luxury brothel. As many as six Suras (chapters) of the Quran are devoted to this notion, with sensuous descriptions of steamy pleasures for those who gain entrance. And these descriptions are further enhanced by numerous hadiths. Sadly for all of us, only terrorists who die in jihad qualify for immediate access, which explains why they are so eager to blow themselves (and others) up. And Muslim women are not invited to Paradise because they would only spoil the party for the men.
Texts quoted from the Qur'an:
- "those who deserve paradise occupy themselves with delightful things": 36:55.
- Description of paradise and the Huris: 55:66-76
- "The pious will be in a place of safety": 44:51-57
- Description of paradise and the Huris: 56: 15-37
- Eternal mancebos "like hidden pearls": 52:24
For the original sources of the Qur'an: W. Tisdall, The Original Sources of the Quran
Hadiths of al-Bukhari and others:
- Paradise is in the shadow of the sword: Sahih al-Bukhari 4:52:73
- Muhammad is not guaranteed salvation: Sahih al-Bukhari 5:58:266
- Women with "desirable frontal passages" and men with penises that do not become flaccid: Sunah Ibn Majah, 5:37:4337
- Believers will receive the sexual potency of a hundred men: Jami at-Tirmidhi 4:12:2536
- What will the Day of Judgment be like? Sahih al-Bukhari 8, Book 76, hadith 577; Bayhaqi Every pacifist
- Muslim is a hypocrite: Sahih Muslim; Sunah Abu Dawud 2502. Book 15, hadith 26
Official Islamic biography of Muhammad: The Life of Muhammad, a translation of Ibn Ishaq's Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by A. Guillaume. Karachi, Ameena Saiyid, Oxford University Press, 23rd impression 2010. History of the invasion of Kaybar in which Muhammad has a Jewish leader tortured and burned: Sirat p. 510-19; History of al-Tabari VIII, p. 122, 123.
Tafsir of Ibn Kathir: To occupy oneself with "delightful things" means "deflowering virgins": Ibn Kathir IX, 383 Tafsir al-Khalalalayn, Surah Jaseen verse 55 https://i.redd.it/ga0ox7sd2a851.jpg https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/12frh1x/deflowering_virgins_quran/ https://www.reddit.com/r/CritiqueIslam/comments/hjec12/proof_that_men_are_rewarded_virgins_that_they/
The story about Ayatollah Khomeini’s thesis on copulation with chickens I read in the wonderful and very moving book Reading Lolita in Teheran, by Azar Nafisi. Read it! A very interesting article on the religion of the Vikings: https://scandinaviafacts.com/did-vikings-have-to-die-with-sword-in-hand-to-reach-valhalla/
Credits and references: Programme written, produced and hosted by Gabriel Porras at gabrielvoice.com and radiantwhispers.com
Cover: "The Believer's Dream", by Achille Zo (1870). Musée Bonnat, Bayonne
- "Qanun al-Tarab" and "El Arte de Escuchar" by Gnawledge, from their great album Granada Doaba on freemusicarchive.org. Buy it on Bandcamp!
- "Undeniable", by Ketsa, on freemusicarchive.org.
- "Devotion", from The Pilgrimage Series, Part 1 on artlist.io.
- "Reflections Eastern", from Master 1, on freemusicarchive.org